search engine optimization
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is still the most successful elements of an Internet marketing campaign.
Search Engine Optimization works based on how your website is ranked for relevancy by each search engine. Depending on the consistency of your directory linkage, website content, and coding of your website, each search engine gives your website an Organic Search Ranking Score.
With the entire Internet struggling in a mass game of King of the Hill when it comes to Search Engine Ranking, it is more important than ever to prepare your site ideally with the best keyword selection, as well as to submit the site to ALL of the available search engines in your target demographic according to the constantly changing rules and algorithms of the engines in question.
Here are some current 2020 Worldwide and SEO statistics:
- 93% of online experiences begin with a search engine.
- Google holds 78.01% search market share.
- 50% of search queries are 4 words of longer.
- Video content is 50 times more likely to drive organic search results than plain text. (MarTech, 2018)
- Organic SEO is 5.66 times better than paid ads.
- Organic Listings receive 90% of clicks.
- Younger searches are less likely to click on paid ads – 35 percent of ads are clicked on by searchers age 34 or younger. But as age increases, so does the number of people clicking on those ads, as 65 percent of ad clicks come from searchers age 35 and older.
- Including a video in a post increases organic traffic from search results.
- The number of voice queries increased 3400% between 2008 & 2017. (HubSpot, 2017)
- 1 in 10 blog posts are compounding, which means their organic search traffic increases with time.
- Websites with an active blog generate 67% more leads and 434% more indexed pages than those who don’t.
- Organic Search Ranking accounts for over 51% of all traffic to a site. 10% of traffic comes from paid search, 5% from social media, and 34% from all other sources.
- Over 40% of all online revenue is captured by organic traffic.
- Mobile currently accounts for 52.2% of all web traffic.
- Nearly 1/3rd of all mobile searches are location based queries.
- 91.5% of organic site traffic is generated from listings on Google’s Page 1 of search results, but Google only shows 8.59% of all site listings on Page 1.
Once this is completed, Digital Warlock generates a Baseline Search Engines Ranking Report, which shows the current position of the client BEFORE the new update. Digital Warlock runs the same report monthly or bi-weekly to evaluate the progress and makes the necessary adjustments to the internal phrases and the external profile. The site is then resubmitted to be indexed again. This Search Engine Optimization process continues each month for the minimum 12 month contract, and all reports are made available to the client as they are created.
The Search Engine Optimization process begins with a detailed Predictive Keyword Research Report being generated for the client showing the actual count of the past 30 days of demanded search requests on Google. This will determine which phrases are trending or seasonally popular. The keywords are then put in ranking order, with the highest demand phrases taking priority attention. Digital Warlock generates the ideal meta tags, descriptions, and dynamic sitemaps according to the current search engine rules. These are inserted into the site. Once this is completed, Digital Warlock creates an external commercial invitation that is sent to the engines themselves, inviting an immediate indexing of the site’s files. This greatly accelerates the primary engines index process.
IS YOUR WEBSITE BEING FOUND BY THE TARGETED CLIENTS YOU NEED?
Get a Free Detailed SEO Site Audit today from Digital Warlock!